Friday, December 21, 2012

Leftist Terrorist organizations discriminating against all people with Aspergers because of CT Shootings

Here is the link from CBS NEWS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57556754/aspergers-syndrome-dropped-from-american-psychiatric-association-manual/

The Liberal extremists are HERALDING removing all references to Aspergers from the Psychiatric definitions.  I did warn of this happening in my last post.  Where I shared the link from the Nazi Pigs at Vanderbilt University.  However, it was not due to take affect until after 2012.

Just last week, Adam Lanza a man who just 'happened' to have Aspergers, as well as having a personality disorder and being a Satanist went to Sandy Hook (I believe it was) elementary school and murdered 26 people (not counting his mother).  The leftist Extremist including Obama and the liberal press rushed to blamed his mom for the crime.  When that back fired Liberal Terroristic commentators rushed to blame Aspergers (as well as demonizing all men, women, and children with Aspergers) by saying Aspergers was a MENTAL ILLNESS.

The fact was (AND IS) that Aspergers is a Learning disorder.  That means that those of us with Aspergers learn in a different way.  We learn by 'visual' cues.  The cure (not that one is needed) to ASPERGERS is Early Intervention.

By the leftist extremists rushing to remove Aspergers from the Psychiatric definations; the Libscum are rushing to punish every man, woman and child with Aspergers NOW (and those who have yet to be diagnosed, or born).  Already people with Aspergers are being told they do not qualify for basic services
(as EVIDENCED by comments on the CBS article).  I predicted THIS as well.

The Leftist Extremist Domestic Terrorist want power, and they are getting it by demonizing and punishing myself, my children, my other family members, and every man, woman, and child with Aspergers.

We are law abiding citizens.  Those of us with Aspergers, lead normal and productive lives.  We are not criminals  Yet thanks to Barack Obama, all the libs who voted for him, the Obama Lap dog Media (especially Dr Phil McGraw (as I stated in one of my first posts exposing the liberal attack on those of us with Aspergers) Matt Lauer and Think Progress; discrimination against us is increasing yet again.

And now thanks to the Liberal terrorists in power, we will be denied even our basic rights as guaranteed under the constitution.

It was because of such discrimination (just after one of the Dr Phil shows demonizing those with Aspergers(and ignoring the facts of Aspergers)) I had to 'create' my own job (as no one else would hire me).

BTW when I contacted  King's office (as directed by to by a Police officer after being wrongly discriminated against while seeking employment in NM) the person answering the phone hung up on me (in spite of the fact that I was in no way rude or unprofessional in my conservation with her) saying that I was NOT a Priority.\

I sent several emails to King's office, sadly only two of them remain on my computer ... complaining about the discrimination and the unprofessional way I was treated by his clerks.  Not ONCE did he return my emails.

When I started my own business, libs who knew of my Aspergers told me that I "needed to suffer'!  This in spite of the fact that I was always a friend to them when they needed one.  Yet because I am the way God made me I "NEEDED to SUFFER"?

Now what I went through, and am (in some cases) still going through ... Millions of people with Aspergers will be going through what I went through (thanks to bullying Liberals who say we should not have been born at all)!


Simply by saying that people with Aspergers do not exist,will cause them being denied (even WITH private insurance) the most basic of care  This is WHY we must stand up to this inexcusable attempt to punish every man, woman, and Child with Aspergers! It was wrong for Vanderbilt university to deny our Existence because we refused to accept S 819 requiring us to sign a registry.  And it's equally wrong to punish us  because one "SATANIST" NUT CASE who murdered 20 children and six teachers (as part of a satanic ritual) had it.

We with Aspergers don't need a hand out.  We simply need to be allowed to get the early intervention necessary in order to lead productive and normal lives.  And this most basic of treatments will be denied millions thanks to the liberal terrorists that are Dr Phil McGraw, Vanderbilt University, Matt Lauer, Think Progress, and now the American Psychiatric Association!

Thanks to the Liberal Leftist Extremists in America, those of us with Aspergers now stand ALONE!

No comments: